23:46 2011年2月11日星期五
D I A R Y

We gonna say good bye to Chinese New Year. So fast we wanna exam already ; so fast we wanna end of the February. Everything gonna be fast! Yup. I haven’t handle all the subject! What can I do? I afraid all things I choose in this year. Something gonna change?! No, we do not understand each other! Nothing gonna change. Sorry I write this kind of things in here. The fact that, my heart cant control so many things. All things always put inside my heart, cant tell people. Just pretend myself! Sorry, I tell truth in here, forgive mii D: HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK ! start on this week, teachers keep give homework to us. Are you crazy ? Use my hand do homework till break! Stupid teacher! Give homework like kill us ! == Haiz.




making-sweetnessDon't suddenly hurt mii can?

Don’t suddenly treat mii good like a hell, can?

I may not feel comfortable!

标签:


Record ; Remind ; Reload


bio tag link misc


the Stupid says: Yeah

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.