20:51 2011年3月10日星期四
p o n t e n g - d a y

Holiday is starting from today! Happy_ing ! haha. Why I so fast holiday? Because I ponteng today.Mii and jo yee sudah pakat, today dun wan go school. Lazy lar wei. Hehe. So many people also din have go school today. Some go kem ; some balik kampong. So we onii choose dun go school lu. Exam is coming soon! I just onii study sejarah page 1. WT?! I no mood to study lar. All subject haven’t prepare. Still got 3 week ; nak exam already. Going die soon. =3= I wan watch dream high! Who got the CD ? can lend mii? I want watch this. Hiaz.

标签: ,


Record ; Remind ; Reload


bio tag link misc


the Stupid says: Yeah

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.