19:50 2011年3月13日星期日
M Y - P R E S E N T
My aunt came back from Taiwan yesterday ! =DD Present has come to my hand. She said it was a very nice and enjoyable trip. She said there was very nice places and got manners country. After that, she said there got many discount if bought things. There are well-known arts and crafts. Instead, Taiwan onii import from Japan. Why? I duno how to explain =S After that, she saw the waves was very high and terrible! But something was very funny =3= That was got people close the sea there fishing 0.0 OMG! That people something wrong?! Haha. After 30 minutes, all closer at the sea must be close. Haiz, hope all was back to normal D: Hokkaido ! you MUST wait mii! Stop this topic ==’Aunt said Taiwan got a attractive scenery and fresh air. I want go there! =3= hwaiting! Lets see some my present here! ;D


My dearest bear ©



Bag =]

But I prefer that grey color wan , another blue color I don’t like enough =[

标签: ,


Record ; Remind ; Reload


bio tag link misc


the Stupid says: Yeah

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.