20:00 2011年3月16日星期三
S T U D Y - D A Y
This weeks are my study day. I onii touch my sejarah chapter 1. Onii read the chapter 1 I feel like want eat people in my stomach! OMG! I am crazy-ing ! I use 1 day to memories chapter 1. Time not enough to mii. Still got many subject waiting mii ! how to prepare? What can I say? I m not witty at all but I can try my best. Time ; you are miracle, dun so fast take the time go away. Study not like ABC ! Please waiting mii to catch all subject. God ; please bless mii. I need you now.

You didn’t know my feeling! Yar, you happy in your holiday! Then how about mii??!! You are witty than mii mar, I know. But I not witty as you. I need study! Maybe my result come out is very bad, but I got try my best before. Dun blame mii, I m sorry for you. Next time I will take some time accompany with you. Sorry.



标签: , , , ,


Record ; Remind ; Reload


bio tag link misc


the Stupid says: Yeah

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.