09:20 2011年4月22日星期五
T0TALLY MENTAL =]

Doing something you are didn’t do before. I am so excited for today because I am staying at my aunty’s house for today. Haha. Actually, I go my aunt house because of tomorrow I HANG OUT! xD Say truth is gathering with babe TING! Haha. Miss her so much. So long 10 buddies didn’t gather. Let’s talk about why today I am so excited! Because we are going out to eat supper-satay at Kajang at night. So mental =.= eleven o’clock onii go out eat. Haha. I don’t have show off! xD hehe. I am overfull already. I don’t have take any photos for satay. Lazy lar. Haha.


I m totally mental ;P

标签:


Record ; Remind ; Reload


bio tag link misc


the Stupid says: Yeah

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.