01:49 2011年5月20日星期五
exam finish ; BEAST

Exam is finish ! OMG! I m too excited ! But after take result that time, sure die and feel down down down. This time I really cant get a good result. Time is too closer with first term. How prepare the midterm? I m gonna let my family scold mii already. Haih. Trouble :( Feel so upset is my Chinese paper, I thought I can get A- or another? But that result I get is too hurt mii. I cant believe it ! D: God, please tell mii WHY ? WHAT happen for mii? Is my first time I get so bad result in Chinese paper. That is my real result? After I get this paper, I cant think another subject. I think I get the result worse than last time. God , bless mii please. Form 4 life can run faster abit? I wanna faster finish my form 4 life. It is too hard and I don’t like.

……

Beast are coming ! I m hwaiting ! :DDD My GiKwang, DooJoon and YoSeob are coming. I wanna see them. But I scare my grandma don’t give mii go then I cham lo D: Hope can go it ! I hwaiting! God bless mii :D






标签: , ,


Record ; Remind ; Reload


bio tag link misc


the Stupid says: Yeah

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.